Monday, November 3, 2008

A good start

Haha just like my title it's a good start!! Nevertheless a very good opening for my final paper..lolzz. Today i completed my first paper~Hydrology paper..perhaps mayb its the easiest paper in this sem ...haha..I think my fellow coursemates agreed with me..hehhe. Yet there are 4 more papers to go....so just have to keep the pace go on and on until it ends....

A good day ended with a good meal...We went for dinner at windmill for her birthday celebration. Though its not as nice as expexted but still consider to be ok i guess....Hope she enjoy her dinner cause she's been complaining each year celebrating her birthday during exams period...lol....cheer up ya~~~~
Thanks to my housemate for crazy celebration yesterday night although its simple as a muffin and black forest :p

Happy Birthday my dear :)

5 comments:

-jenna- said...

ello..
good start is good..
good luck in ur final la..
hopefully i'm not too late
ganbatte ~~~!!!!

Gpy-glowworm said...

er...finish exam d?say wanna treat me eat till now bayang pun tak nampak :p

Jeff said...

jenna- thx for ur wish yar..i think have to great u happy holiday better..hehe

Jeff said...

glowworm-lol haven finis ok...another paper to go..suppose u treat me lar..and u shud do so..im waiting for u...:P

Gpy-glowworm said...

wah......normally is guy treat one mar :p :P and ar long time no see.....dont so kiam siap mar wakaka