Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pushing to the limit

Its 12am now. I just have my bath after revising for design mid sem test tomorrow. Four questions in 1 hour 15 minutes. gosh.. how to do that? Yet i wil try my best and give the best shot for it.

Things seem like be endless and non-stop. Project, project and project...But i believe it finally will come to an end. From the past few weeks, i have learned something new and even something that can be useful in the future for me. Things happened for a reason. So be glad and be grateful to it. I just can keep on fighting and learning what i should learn and do just like others would do. It's just as simple as " no pain, no gain".

I am here to wish myself all the best and do not give up no matter what happened and obstacles that are coming to me. Same to you all who i knew.. Keep up the hard work!!

2 comments:

KianSin said...

no pain no gain? come give u eat my fist...see what u gain...haha

Jeff said...

is the same lar..if i eat ur fist, i will gain lebam lar..duhh!! every cause there is a reaction. simple physics dude! haha