Thursday, May 6, 2010

Emo

I'm dissapointed
All the plan seem not going to work out
Or maybe it still will works, but I really have no idea
I try to persuade, I try be the initiator, I try to the planner...
but it seem doesn't work out
Definitely I am not forcing to make the plan works...
but doesn't it very clear for the plan to work out, each of us appearance is just important because..
I felt every of you and me is part and parcel of the life of you and me in this chapter..
Maybe I should not look into this so hard
Maybe there is no need to be so serious about this
and maybe from the start, the plan should not be planned
Maybe I should not persuade so much that make me look like a dictator..arghh
I just don't know what to do actually
The eagerness in me may let you felt I'm forcing to make things happen
But I do understand each of you problems and reason for everything
and I believe everyone wanted to make it work just like me do
but maybe not this time
Perhaps next time...




No comments: